The Delaware Collective for Creative Economy is a localized initiative of Reel Families for Change.
Our organization stands on the pillars of advocacy, access, and inclusion. Our efforts in our charter state of Delaware center around helping to create a comprehensive, statewide ecosystem for arts, culture, and entertainment.
States with a thriving creative economy have been proven to have:
- greater recession resilience and faster economic recovery;
- stronger innovation, design, and discovery in their technological and medical advancements;
- decreased crime and recidivism;
- increased civic engagement and social well-being; and
- higher student graduation rates and overall student success.
The DCCE wants to ensure that all Delawareans are afforded the opportunity to participate in and benefit from the presence of a robust creative economy ecosystem in The First State.
Whether training, working, or employing others, the benefits truly are endless… and we deserve them all.